And that you are familiar with the python basics.... if not you can refresh your python skills by visiting:
Learn python for free.
We going to use Github as version control to run updates on our app
so you will need to be registered.
We going to start our set up.
For the moment you will need to have python intalled on your local machine.
Django 2.2.7 is the pythonsanywhere version so install it to on your local computer.
pythonanywhere with our free plan provide only 100s of cpu usage and 512MB quota.
So it is important to simulate our pythonanywhere enviroment in our local machine to dont exceed the quota provided.
install virtual enviroment for python.
- pip install <python package>
- pip install <python package>upgrade<python packge> ==2.2.7
- python -m <python package> --version
- Django 2.2 docs
- See: What the hell is pip!
- What the hell is virtualenviroment!
- What the hell is control version!
- See: Alternatives to pythonAnywhere!
- Buy a Domain name
Post under construccion and sensible to changes and errors. Sorry in advance for the inconveniences!